Virtual Travel Retail Expo Show Policies
As the operator of the Virtual Travel Retail Expo, The Moodie Davitt Report reserves the right to prohibit and prevent the attendance, participation, registration, exhibition or any individual or firm for any reason with the exclusive discretion of The Moodie Davitt Report.
- By registering for the Virtual Travel Retail Expo 2020: your contact information including name and email will be visible during the event to other attendees as you interact in the public chat rooms, and shared with the specific exhibitor/sponsor of the booths that you visit during the event.
- Create a user account with accurate registration information and keep your password secure.
- Are over the age of 18.
- Do not initiate or participate in any activities that are prohibited below, illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of the virtual event, including the sending of e-mail or instant messaging spam.
The Virtual Travel Retail Expo 2020 provides the perfect opportunity to exchange information, participate in educational seminars, network & showcase products & services. The Moodie Davitt Report together with Filtr are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. We expect all attendees, journalists, speakers, organisers, and exhibitors to help us ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone.
- Ensure you are always considerate, respectful & collaborative
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, harassing behaviours or speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings always.
- Alert a member of the Moodie Davitt or Filtr team if you notice a dangerous or harassing situation or someone in distress.
You are solely responsible for the activity which occurs under your user account. You are prohibited from, and agree not to:
- create false user accounts, use another individual’s user account or otherwise access the virtual event in an unauthorized manner;
- copy, modify, reproduce, transmit, republish, distribute or create derivatives of any of the content, software or materials available in the virtual event;
- launch any automated system, including, but not limited to, “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers” which access the virtual event platform in a manner that sends more request messages to the platform in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- transmit material that contains malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful elements;
- use the communication systems made available to you within the virtual event for commercial solicitation, unless expressly authorized to do so by the virtual event sponsor or intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and internet protocol addresses;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information;
- make or submit any sexually explicit, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, discriminatory or abusive statements or content;
- impersonate any other person or entity or stalk or otherwise harass any other user;
- make or submit any obscene, hateful or otherwise offensive material, comments or content;
- submit content which features pornographic, sexually explicit, describes or encourages dangerous our illegal acts, graphic or gratuitously violent content; or
- invade another user’s privacy or publish another user’s personally identifiable information without such user’s consent.
Please note that while meeting attendees are invited to the Virtual Travel Retail Expo, any attendees who are observed to be soliciting business at exhibitor booths, in education sessions, or the networking areas of the Virtual Travel Retail Expo, will be removed from the show, not allowed to return to the show, and no refunds will be made. Additional penalties may apply. The Moodie Davitt Report asks that both attendees and exhibitors report any violations they may observe to the Show Management immediately.